Philips HeartStart Onsite Defibrillator, with Ready-Pack Configuration
Using the Philips SMART Biphasic waveform formulation the HeartStart Onsite Defibrillator will calibrate to the injured to make the first shock the right shock in the event of Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA).
Applying the correct shock quickly and effectively can impact on the level of care for an individual and greatly increase the benefit to injured which can lead to faster recovery, reduction cost of medical care, and overall trauma to the injured.
Basic Use: Just place the SMART Pads on the person’s bare skin and turn the unit on. The SMART Pads will provide feedback to the Defibrillator to assess the injured. The Defibrillator an adapt its voice instructions to your actions and your pace. The SMART Pads sense when they have been placed on the patient and when you’ve completed each step. The system won’t announce the next step until you are ready. Prompts are repeated and include additional instructions to aid understanding.
– HeartStart OnSite AED Unit
– Standard carrying case and one additional set of adult pads (two total within the kit)
– Scissors for removing clothing
– BONUS Fast Response kit (Nitrile gloves, pocket mask, scissors, razor, paper towel)
– Free shipping on AED Units within Ontario (may take 2-3 weeks for delivery)
– pricing for shipping available on requests for units outside of Ontario
Recommended Additional Items:
Pediatric (child) pads, adult pads, wall signs, cabinet (alarmed)
Note: Defibrillators are commonly referred to AED’s which stands for Automated External Defibrillator.