Group & Private Training Courses
First Aid 4U has Training Facilities throughout Ontario
which makes it easier for us to organize training courses whenever you need it. For convenience, we offer private group training at your address or you can register for any one of our public classroom training locations.
First Aid 4U courses are taught by certified Red Cross First Aid Instructors who can tailor the course based on class composition and provide guidance during the course to help increase each participant’s skill retention.
Our courses are based on a combination of teaching techniques that include:
- Media presentations
- Skills demonstration and practice
- First Aid Scenarios
- First Aid Exercises
- Class discussions and Q&A
Benefits of First Aid & CPR Group Training:
- One point of contact for account management
- Centralized billing and reporting
- Volume-based discount pricing
- Discounts on first aid and safety products (e.g. WSIB First Aid Kits)
- Classroom, On-site, Online and Blended Training options
- Course Offerings:
- First Aid Levels A & C
- CPR Levels A & C
- AED Training (Automated External Defibrillator)
First Aid 4 U makes Group Training Easy.
From the initial scheduling made to fit your schedule, to our training database so you always have access to which employees are trained and when they expire.
Testimonials & Reviews
WE’RE PROUD OF THE TESTIMONIALS AND GLOWING REVIEWS WE’VE EARNED OVER THE YEARS. HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES OF RECENT REVIEWS FROM ACROSS THE PROVINCE.