Non-Medical Reusable Polypropylene & Polyethylene Mask – Made in Canada
– Single mask (1 Unit) sized to fit most of the adult population
– 4 Fiber layers of protection
– Soft wire nose piece for a better fit
– Non Woven material to offer better barrier protection
– Blocks moisture with built in resistant layers
– Breathable, moisture wicking, stretch proof, and shrink resistant mask
– SPF 180 (to resist sun damage)
– Dust and pollution protection
– Can be washed 50+ times and still remain effective (liquid resistant)
– Headband design to allow for extended wear (to avoid ear fatigue)
- Three tiered structure allow for mask to fit on most of the population
- Multi-layer protection
– Limited Quantity Available
– Shipping Charges Apply
Description: A 4 layer reusable filter mask. It is intended to be worn by the user to catch the bacteria shed in liquid droplets and aerosols from the wearer’s mouth and nose. Masks are worn to reduce the chance of spreading airborne diseases to others. The materials used in the design are to be of the best quality that we could source, and is proudly Canadian Made. A great mask for the everyday events an individual needs to undertake.
Washing Instructions: Wash the mask with mild soap and warm water. The mask can be hand washed or machine washed. Air dry only. The mask can be disinfected with isopropyl alcohol. Using the incorrect product for disinfecting may compromise the mask’s effectiveness.
Note: This model of mask does not yet have a rating from Health Canada, but First Aid 4 U is very comfortable in offering this item to the public in comparison to other models of reusable masks on the market. This is the mask of choice that we have supplied to our staff and it is being used by health care providers. With the one size fits most design there is some adjustments the consumer may need to make aftermarket to adjust the headbands (better to long then too short).
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges due to the intended use of the product.