Nepean Daytime Recertification
Award-Winning First Aid & CPR Training Courses
If you are located in Nepean, Ottawa’s West End, Barrhaven, Kanata or Stittsville, count on First Aid 4U to deliver daytime classes for Red Cross first aid & CPR recertification. Please note that you must have a valid Red Cross certificate to participate in our Nepean CPR recertification course (CPR Level A or C). For flexible CPR recertification in Nepean, look no further than First Aid 4U, Ontario’s leading provider of first aid training courses for individuals and organizations.
In order to be eligible and qualify for a recertification course:
- You must hold a Red Cross certificate
- Can only register for the level that you are currently certified with.
- Your certificate cannot be expired (if it is expired, please register into a full course)
- A Standard First Aid with CPR level C/AED certificate can only be recertified once. If your current certificate says ‘recertified’ on it, you’ll be required to take the full course
- A CPR level C/AED certificate can be recertified as many times as you’d like (until it expires)
Please Note: We cannot issue refunds to anyone who registers into a recert course and fails to qualify or fails to bring their certificate to the course. Please call our head office at 1-866-966-4566 for more information on eligibility, registration or dates and someone will be more than happy to assist you!