Kingston Daytime Recertification
Award-Winning First Aid & CPR Training Courses
If you’re searching for daytime classes for Red Cross first aid & CPR recertification in Kingston, you’ve come to the right place! First Aid 4U is an experienced and trusted provider of first aid training across Ontario. Please note that in order to take our CPR recertification in Kingston (CPR Level A or C), you will need a valid Red Cross certificate.
In order to be eligible and qualify for a recertification course:
- You must hold a Red Cross certificate
- Can only register for the level that you are currently certified with.
- Your certificate cannot be expired (if it is expired, please register into a full course)
- A Standard First Aid with CPR level C/AED certificate can only be recertified once. If your current certificate says ‘recertified’ on it, you’ll be required to take the full course
- A CPR level C/AED certificate can be recertified as many times as you’d like (until it expires)
Please Note: We cannot issue refunds to anyone who registers into a recert course and fails to qualify or fails to bring their certificate to the course. Please call our head office at 1-866-966-4566 for more information on eligibility, registration or dates and someone will be more than happy to assist you!