Etobicoke Daytime Recertification Course Schedule
Award-Winning First Aid & CPR Training Courses
First Aid 4U offers Red Cross first aid & CPR recertification in Etobicoke. If you require first aid recertification, CPR Level C recertification or AED (defib) recertification in Etobicoke or are located in nearby areas of Toronto, trust the experienced team from First Aid 4U to come through! We are an experienced provider of first aid training across Ontario. Before enrolling we’d ask to ensure that, in order to take our CPR recertification in Etobicoke (CPR Level A or C), you already have a valid Red Cross certificate. For flexible CPR and first aid recertification in Etobicoke, we offer first aid and CPR recertification on weekdays between the hours of 9 to 5.
In order to be eligible and qualify for a recertification course:
- You must hold a Red Cross certificate
- Can only register for the level that you are currently certified with.
- Your certificate cannot be expired (if it is expired, please register into a full course)
- A Standard First Aid with CPR level C/AED certificate can only be recertified once. If your current certificate says ‘recertified’ on it, you’ll be required to take the full course
- A CPR level C/AED certificate can be recertified as many times as you’d like (until it expires)
Please Note: We cannot issue refunds to anyone who registers into a recert course and fails to qualify or fails to bring their certificate to the course. Please call our head office at 1-866-966-4566 for more information on eligibility, registration or dates and someone will be more than happy to assist you!