North Bay Daytime Recertification Course
Award-Winning First Aid & CPR Training Courses
Looking for Red Cross first aid & CPR recertification in North Bay? We’re here to help! Count on First Aid 4U to come through with great training classes! We offer North Bay first aid recertification, CPR Level C recertification or AED (defib) recertification in North Bay. Trust the experienced team from First Aid 4U to come through! We are an experienced provider of first aid training across Ontario.
In order to be eligible and qualify for a recertification course:
- You must hold a Red Cross certificate
- Can only register for the level that you are currently certified with.
- Your certificate cannot be expired (if it is expired, please register into a full course)
- A Standard First Aid with CPR level C/AED certificate can only be recertified once. If your current certificate says ‘recertified’ on it, you’ll be required to take the full course
- A CPR level C/AED certificate can be recertified as many times as you’d like (until it expires)
Please Note: We cannot issue refunds to anyone who registers into a recert course and fails to qualify or fails to bring their certificate to the course. Please call our head office at 1-866-966-4566 for more information on eligibility, registration or dates and someone will be more than happy to assist you!