Mississauga Evening Recertification Course Schedule
Award-Winning First Aid & CPR Training Courses
Looking for evening or weekend courses for Red Cross first aid & CPR recertification in Mississauga? First Aid 4U has what you need. We are a trusted provider of quality first aid training across Ontario. For CPR and recertification in Mississauga, count on First Aid 4U to deliver your first aid and CPR recertification course on evenings and/or weekends in Mississauga.
In order to be eligible and qualify for a recertification course:
- You must hold a Red Cross certificate
- Can only register for the level that you are currently certified with.
- Your certificate cannot be expired (if it is expired, please register into a full course)
- A Standard First Aid with CPR level C/AED certificate can only be recertified once. If your current certificate says ‘recertified’ on it, you’ll be required to take the full course
- A CPR level C/AED certificate can be recertified as many times as you’d like (until it expires)
Please Note: We cannot issue refunds to anyone who registers into a recert course and fails to qualify or fails to bring their certificate to the course. Please call our head office at 1-866-966-4566 for more information on eligibility, registration or dates and someone will be more than happy to assist you!