Mississauga Daytime Recertification Course Schedule
Award-Winning First Aid & CPR Training Courses
First Aid 4U offers daytime courses for Red Cross first aid & CPR recertification in Mississauga. For trusted CPR recertification in Mississauga, count on the skilled first aid trainers at First Aid 4U, a leader in first aid & CPR training throughout Ontario. See below for our upcoming weekday schedule for first aid / CPR recertification in Mississauga. All participants in our Mississauga CPR recertification courses (CPR Level A or C) are required have a valid Red Cross certificate.
In order to be eligible and qualify for a recertification course:
- You must hold a Red Cross certificate
- Can only register for the level that you are currently certified with.
- Your certificate cannot be expired (if it is expired, please register into a full course)
- A Standard First Aid with CPR level C/AED certificate can only be recertified once. If your current certificate says ‘recertified’ on it, you’ll be required to take the full course
- A CPR level C/AED certificate can be recertified as many times as you’d like (until it expires)
Please Note: We cannot issue refunds to anyone who registers into a recert course and fails to qualify or fails to bring their certificate to the course. Please call our head office at 1-866-966-4566 for more information on eligibility, registration or dates and someone will be more than happy to assist you!