Are you looking to teach for First Aid 4U?
First Aid 4U Inc. is a leader in first aid training and supply across Ontario. We service 30 locations (and growing) across Ontario and offer the best training possible to a wide variety of clientele. We pride ourselves on offering the absolute best first aid training experience and customer service.
Contracted First Aid and CPR Instructor
We are looking for passionate and motivated instructors throughout Ontario to facilitate First Aid and CPR courses on behalf of First Aid 4U Inc. We hire instructors on contract positions to teach at First Aid 4U training facilities, as well as on-site at local organizations (local travel required).
- Certified Canadian Red Cross Instructor
- Reliable form of transportation
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong independent work ethic
- Flexible work hours (preferred)
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicate those objectives to students;
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations;
- Observe students to determine qualifications, limitations, abilities, interests, and other individual characteristics;
- Monitor students’ performance to make suggestions for improvement and to ensure that they satisfy course standards, training requirements, and objectives;
- Clean and maintain the training facility, as well as all training aids using proper technique as laid out by the Canadian Red Cross
Interested in Becoming a Red Cross Certified Instructor? Learn More
Testimonials & Reviews
WE’RE PROUD OF THE TESTIMONIALS AND GLOWING REVIEWS WE’VE EARNED OVER THE YEARS. HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES OF RECENT REVIEWS FROM ACROSS THE PROVINCE.
Use this convenient form to find out more about our courses. We’ll be back in touch ASAP.